Sunday, May 11, 2008

Conact Lenses Are On Order

I went to my ophthalmologist last Thursday and she said no reason I can't wear soft contact lenses. My eye exam went fine other than being 20/200 or worse without correction. So I have contact lenses on order. They'll be in this coming week. All I need now is to learn how to get over putting them on my eyeball. I'm telling myself to get over it, it's just something I have to do. I'm approaching it from that angle. And if I want to volunteer, I really don't have a choice. That's pretty good incentive right there.

Another incentive is I get to go pick up my EMT gear sometime next week as well. I'll be picking up my EMT pants, jacket, helmet, and a "PIC" kit (personal infection control) - kind of like a fanny pack with EMT shears, mask, disposable sleeves, etc.). I was also just given rescue department shirts with my name & EMT-B on them. I'm excited. I can't wait to start riding.

On another note, happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love contact lenses. I’ve been nearsighted since I was eight, and I’ve worn contacts since I was 15. But I have one significant problem with Contact : the price. I have been searching for a better deal online. I have found a lot of them with different prices, but I would very much like to find the cheapest ones. Thankfully a friend has recommended me a site where they have lens with reasonable prices. It’s http://www.Lensesco.com